We both can’t believe that we are bidding our farewells to the year 2014! It’s truly shocking how this year has passed us by so quickly but of course, before we say goodbye to the year that is 2014, let us make the most of this last day and look forward to a brighter, better & party filled 2015!! Woohoo!!
Both of us have experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows for 2014 but these challenges and opportunities have helped us become who we are, stronger & empowered women (well we hope so). Instead of dwelling on the difficulties we have faced, let us share with you our TOP 5 highlights:
5. Meeting THE Philippe Charriol
Read the full post HERE
4. Attending our first “fashion” related event together which was The Swarovski Fall/Winter 2014 Collection Launch
Click HERE to read about it
3. Our St. Regis Experience of course!
For Part 1, click HERE & Part 2 click HERE
2. Allyson joining Tinder! hahaha…we just have to include it as it is a first for her 🙂
Read about her Tinder date HERE
1. The conception of our blog “Life with Karlly” takes the cake for us and we hope you will continue to support us for the next year as well 😉
We want to take this time to say a big fat THANK YOU to our loyal followers and readers and we want to wish you all a great 2015!
Let us know what you want us to write about for the next year by commenting below or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
Ciao and see you next year!!
Karen & Allyson